Do you want to join PMD’s team?
POSITION NOW FILLED!
Are you self-motivated, ambitious and looking for a role which offers uncapped commission, a fantastic working environment and long-term career prospects?
PMD is one of the fastest growing asset finance intermediaries in the UK and one of the largest brokers in the country. We are a team of driven, experienced and dynamic professionals with customer service, client retention and competitive edge at the core of what we do. We act fast and can deliver a range of flexible and competitive finance solutions for all types of businesses.
We are an ambitious company with an exciting opportunity for a telesales executive to join the team and become part of our journey. As an employer we genuinely care about each member of our team and their contribution to the business.
The successful candidate will contribute to the company’s growth and success by generating qualified leads for the external sales team in a B2B environment.
- Making daily outbound calls to prospective new customers with a view to building solid leads and securing appointments for the sales team.
- Gathering information, qualifying customers and selling PMD’s services.
- To accurately record all sales data on PMD’s CRM systems and sales pipelines.
- Working collaboratively and proactively with the sales team to generate income opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with potential customers and develop a good understanding of their business, enabling you to add value to their bottom line by offering relevant products and services where appropriate.
- Promote a positive and proactive approach to asset finance.
- To represent PMD in a professional manner at all times.
The successful candidate for the position of Telesales Executive will possess the following experience and qualities:
- Telesales experience essential
- B2B Telesales experience desirable
- Experience in the Asset Finance industry is not essential. Full training will be provided.
- Excellent communicator and ability to build rapport
- Ability to handle objections in a professional manner
- Sound negotiation skills and ability to demonstrate added value
- Effective time management/organisational skills
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Strong commercial judgement
- Rational thinker
- Ability to use own initiative
- Team player
- Self-motivator with positive attitude
- Ability to build and maintain trusted and effective customer relationships
- Positive and proactive
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual who is interested in a career in sales and uncapped earning potential.
Join our team and be part of our journey!
Deadline for applications: 15th October 2018