Consumer Credit Changes

Any supplier of equipment, machinery or vehicles who introduces regulated business (sole traders and partnerships) must already hold a Consumer Credit Licence but these will now all expire on 31 March 2014.  Suppliers should all be applying for interim permission to work under the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and must have received such permission in order to conduct regulated activities from 1 April 2014.

Please see the link below to a PDF that details what steps need to be taken. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to call us. 

 Click Here

“For quicker decisions & better results, trust the experts at PMD.”

Get in touch