PMD are recruiting, do you want to join the team?
Job title: Business Support – Direct Sales
Salary: £20,000 – £27,500 per annum depending on experience
Annual performance related bonus
Annual leave: 23 days + bank hols
Company pension scheme in place
PMD is one of the fastest growing business finance intermediaries in the UK and one of the largest brokers in the country. We are a team of driven, experienced and dynamic professionals with customer service, client retention and competitive edge at the core of what we do. We act fast and can deliver a range of flexible and competitive finance solutions for all types of businesses.
We are an ambitious company with an exciting opportunity for a highly organised and customer focussed individual to join our growing team and become part of our journey. The role of Business Support is fundamental to the growth of the organisation and the successful candidate will work as part of a wider sales team offering support to both colleagues and customers. The ability to build strong customer relations and a keen eye for detail is paramount.
As a business we are passionate about delivering a commercial, accurate and timely service to our customers and are keen to add a Sales Support person to our team who shares our enthusiasm for continuous improvement and dedication to delivering high standards of customer service.
As an employer we value the benefits of a good work life balance and promote a positive working environment. We genuinely care about each member of our team and their contribution to the business and our customers.
Work closely with Business Development Directors and take the lead on efficiently and effectively managing and coordinating the entire sales process between customers and funders.
- Conduct credit searches on customers, prepare finance proposals and liaise with funders and Business Development Directors accordingly.
- Generate and issue all necessary finance documentation.
- Raise necessary invoices and ensure PMD receive payment.
- Ensure sales are processed and recorded accurately using the relevant IT sales system.
- Ensure key information on new suppliers is loaded onto IT sales system.
- Negotiate end of lease arrangements if prompted by the client.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with direct customers, suppliers and funders by way of regular communication.
- Effectively capture and record full details of customers and funders on PMD’s database.
- Develop opportunities to upsell finance products to customers.
- Comply with all relevant regulatory standards and internal policies.
- Positively contribute towards individual, departmental and company objectives.
- General office and administration duties.
The successful candidate for the position of Business Support will possess the following core competencies:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Excellent time management/organisational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrate a ‘right first time’ attitude.
- Desire to work within an ambitious team and provide customers with an excellent service.
- Proactive and tenacious with winning mentality, both independently and as part of a team.
- Personable and self-motivated.
- Ability to work in a fast paced time driven environment.
- Sound representative of PMD’s brand values, ethos and objectives.
It is essential that the successful candidate has previous customer service experience. Background working within a business to business environment and responsibility for managing/coordinating multiple tasks is preferable, but not essential.
Join our team and become part of our journey!
Deadline for applications: 9am on Wednesday 5th Feb
Interviews to take place week commencing 17th Feb
Applications to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org