PMD are recruiting for a Marketing Manager
Job title: Marketing Manager – PMD Business FInance
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 per annum dependent on experience plus other benefits
Location: Chadderton, Oldham
Reports to: Managing Director
Direct reports: None
PMD Business Finance is a fast-paced, dynamic business finance company and one of the largest independent brokerages in the U.K. Established 10 years ago we are based in Chadderton, Greater Manchester, 2 minutes from Junction 21 and currently employing 37 people.
The successful candidate will report directly to the executive board. This is a new position and an opportunity for an experienced marketing person to develop the role and add value to the business.
Purpose of the role
Professional and commercially focused marketing manager to support and drive the growth of PMD Business Finance. The candidate will be responsible for the direction and implementation of the marketing plan, budgets and various projects.
They will work in partnership with the business and develop strong stakeholder engagement in order to deliver the agreed yearly plans that support the business objectives. This role will be key in driving sales and increasing marketing share for PMD Business Finance.
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 dependent on experience plus other benefits
- Ability to work in an open and friendly manner with people at all levels
- Strong stakeholder engagement is essential
- Budget management with a key focus on ROI
- Experience of developing and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt their style dependent on each situation
- Ability to juggle a number of marketing requests and prioritise
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A strong team player
- Strong ability to plan and organise.
- Practical problem-solving ability
- Manage all marketing communications and brand awareness for the business including; customer and prospect communications (email, direct mail and social) sponsorship, exhibitions, and all sales support literature.
- Develop and implement PMD’s marketing strategy including detailed marketing plans
- Write and proofread all marketing copy for both online and print campaigns, ensuring its in-line with the brand values.
- Plan and implement PMD’s involvement at supplier exhibitions both pre and post show, making sure all opportunities are identified.
- Through strong internal relationship skills extract relevant stories and testimonials from PMD’s sales and sales support teams to use as marketing collateral
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Budget management, ensuing that activity is measured in order to maximize the return on marketing spend
- Managing media activities including; liaising with editors/managers of publications, booking media, creation of adverts
- Working closely with the digital agency to assist in the development of the website and social media plans, along with producing and analysing results to maximise value on a regular basis
- Working closely with the PR agency to implement the PR plan and ensure all editorial opportunities are met
- Manage the customer and prospect database, ensuring it is kept up to date and segmented to maximise communications and lead generation.
- Ensure that all campaigns are monitored, and ROI is reported on and communicated on a monthly basis to the management team
- Work with a number of 3rd party suppliers including design, print, event management and data suppliers in order to deliver a number of corporate campaigns and materials.
- Build strong relationship with the business and gain buy-in from Management team, ensuring they are fully up to date on with agreed marketing campaigns and plans.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience of working in a B2B / B2C marketing environment
- Degree in marketing preferable as would CIM qualification
- Experience in delivering commercial marketing plans to drive sales
- Strong project management and organisational skill
Join our team and become part of our journey!
Deadline for applications: 9am on Friday 14th February 2020
Interviews likely to take place week commencing 17th February 2020 but this is to be confirmed.
Applications to be submitted to email@example.com