PMD is recruiting a Marketing Manager
This is a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic marketing manager to join one of the UK’s largest independent brokers. PMD is based between Manchester and Oldham, just off the M60 motorway. This is a great location with multiple transport links. For instance, bus routes and tramlines.
As well as this, PMD is a vibrant and rapidly growing business in a marketplace full of potential. Firstly, as our Marketing Executive, you’ll be right at the heart of our success. Developing and integrating a range of marketing campaigns, you’ll grow engagement and drive profitability. In addition to this, you’ll be responsible for social media and email marketing. Additionally, you will create blog pieces and newsletters. Moreover, your words will be vital in boosting brand awareness.
What you’ll do as a marketing manager:
- Proactively manage PMD’s social media channels.
- Write, schedule, and target posts to optimise engagement.
- Craft compelling copy which resonates with a range of audiences.
- Proofread copy to ensure it’s suitable for online and print campaigns.
- Play an active role in the development of a multi-channel content strategy.
- Stay on top of the latest industry trends to suggest changes and innovations to PMD’s marketing strategy.
- Work with third-party suppliers to source relevant marketing materials.
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO.
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure all content aligns with PMD’s strategic goals.
- With the help of the sales department, you’ll write various case studies to highlight PMD successes.
- Through innovative content and design ideas, you’ll work to identify and establish a distinct tone of voice for the business.
What you’ll have:
- A degree in Marketing, English, Creative Writing or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A meticulous eye for detail and grammar.
- Experience in a B2B environment is desired but not essential
- An understanding of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of social media advertising.
- A can-do attitude. We need a team player who takes real ownership of their content.
- The ability to handle multiple marketing campaigns at the same time.
- A passion for creating unique content which delivers measurable results.
- Strong interpersonal skills. You will work closely with other departments and clients.
- Willingness to receive constructive feedback and adapt to changing campaign priorities.
To conclude, the management team are driving the business forward at a fast pace and its team are fully engaged with the plan. That said, PMD is a friendly and fun place to work too so, if you think you have what it takes, please send your CV to email@example.com
Finally, keep up to date on what we’re up to and for new opportunities within our growing team, follow us on LinkedIn.