PMD is recruiting a Marketing Manager
PMD was established in 2010 by Peter Dobson and his key management team after the successful sale of their previous business.
Since then the company has grown significantly and is now lending over £150m each year to UK businesses. The company operates, both directly with clients and through suppliers of business assets.
Experienced and dynamic personnel have been recruited to support this growth to ensure we offer the highest levels of service and flexibility. Retention is our primary objective; with many clients confident in allowing PMD to source and manage all their business finance needs.
To provide refreshing, jargon free communication via our team of highly approachable and dedicated advisors so that our clients can confidently enter into a lasting relationship built on honesty and trust.
When clients have any finance related queries, they will know PMD appreciate the importance and fast paced nature of their business and will offer the right advice, first time.
- Confident copywriting and editing skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager and LinkedIn Ads
- Experience of using CRM’s
- Building and strengthening relationships with internal and external teams within the business
- Agency relationship management experience
- Time management and organisational skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Knowledge of paid search techniques and SEO best practices
- The ability to work collaboratively with multiple key stakeholders
- A genuine interest in marketing trends and techniques
- Commercial and results driven Ability to develop and deliver marketing material that is relevant and appropriate to its target audience
- Development of content that resonates with the target audience
- Manage all marketing communications and brand awareness for the business including; customer and prospect communications (email, direct mail and social) sponsorship, exhibitions, and all sales support literature.
- Develop and implement PMD’s marketing strategy including detailed marketing plans.
- Designing and implementing lead generation campaigns for specific areas of the business
- Ensure that all campaigns are monitored, and ROI is reported on and communicated on a monthly basis to the management team
- Work with several 3rd party suppliers including design, print, event management, and data suppliers in order to deliver a number of corporate campaigns and materials.
- Build strong relationship with the business and gain buy-in from Management team, ensuring they are fully up to date on with agreed marketing campaigns and plans.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity making relevant comparisons with PMD
- Through strong internal relationship skills extract relevant stories and testimonials from PMD’s sales and sales support teams to use as marketing collateral
- Working closely with the digital agency to assist in the development of the website, and social media plans, along with producing and analysing results to maximise value on a regular basis
For further details about this role please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org