Structured Finance Solutions is Hiring
We are currently looking to recruit a Structured Finance Co-ordinator to join our growing team in Greater Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growth company, following the formation of our new Structured Finance Division – PMD ‘Structured Finance Solutions’ (SFS). Firstly, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to become part of our exciting journey.
Secondly, you will mainly be responsible for support ingthe business development activities of the Structured Finance division of PMD Business Finance. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive package. In addition to this, you’ll be provided with a platform to learn from some of the best talent in the industry. What better way to progress your career to the next level?
- Finance/Lending qualifications are preferable but not essential.
- At least 2 years commercial finance experience in either banking, invoice finance, asset finance or secured lending is essential.
- General understanding of commercial lending products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsive to coaching and development.
- Attention to detail.
- Commercially focused and results driven.
- Self-motivated and well organised.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft products such as power-point, word and excel.
- Excellent team player.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generate lending opportunities through supporting business development activity.
- Manage the sales pipeline of the team of multiple on-going complex transactions.
- Engage with existing customers to understand requirements to cross sell SFS products.
- Develop an understanding of commercial finance products and the parameters of PMD’s funding panel.
- Engage with PMD’s existing professional introducers.
- Support the onboarding of new professional introducers.
- Maintain full and accurate, sales records through full utilisation of a CRM system.
- Preparing detailed presentations and proposals to both prospective customers and introducers.
- Support the senior team with preparation of detailed lending applications.
- Complete lower value transactions independently.
- Ensuring all stakeholders are kept up to date throughout the deal lifecycle.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders including introducers, funding partners and internal departments.
- Monitor competitor activity to protect PMD’s market position.
- Be a passionate ambassador for PMD and strong representative of the company’s brand, values and ethos at all times.
Send your CV and register your interest to email@example.com today.
To keep up to date with what we’re up to in addition to the latest career opportunities, make sure you follow us on LinkedIn.
PMD was established back in 2010 by Peter Dobson and his management team. Since then the company has grown significantly and is now lending over £150m each year to UK businesses. The company operates, both directly with clients and through suppliers of business assets. As well as this, our team consists of dynamic personnel with experience help to support the growth of the business. Additionally, this ensures we continue to offer the highest levels of service and flexibility. Retention is our primary objective; with many clients confident in allowing PMD to source and manage all their business finance needs. When clients have any queries relating to finance, they will know PMD appreciate the importance and fast paced nature of their business and will offer the right advice, first time.