Structured Finance Solutions is hiring
We are currently looking to recruit a Structured Finance Co-ordinator to join our growing team in Greater Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growth company, following the formation of our new Structured Finance Division – PMD ‘Structured Finance Solutions’ (SFS) and become part of our exciting journey.
You will primarily be responsible to support the business development activities of the Structured Finance division of PMD Business Finance.You will be rewarded with a competitive package, and a platform to learn from some of the best talent in the industry to progress your career to the next level.
- Finance/Lending qualifications are preferable but not essential.
- At least 2 years commercial finance experience in either banking, invoice finance, asset finance or secured lending is essential.
- General understanding of commercial lending products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsive to coaching and development.
- Attention to detail.
- Commercially focused and results driven.
- Self-motivated and well organised.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft products such as power-point, word and excel.
- Excellent team player.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generate lending opportunities through supporting business development activity.
- Develop and manage the sales pipeline of the team of multiple on-going complex transactions.
- Develop and engage with existing customers to understand requirements to cross sell SFS products.
- Develop a detailed understanding of commercial finance products and the parameters of PMD’s funding panel.
- Develop and engage with PMD’s existing professional introducers.
- Support the onboarding of new professional introducers.
- Maintain full and accurate, sales records through full utilisation of a CRM system.
- Preparing detailed presentations and proposals to both prospective customers and introducers.
- Support the senior team with preparation of detailed lending applications.
- Ability to complete lower value transactions independently.
- Ensuring all stakeholders are kept up to date throughout the deal lifecycle.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders including introducers, funding partners and internal departments.
- Monitor competitor activity to protect PMD’s market position.
- Be a passionate ambassador for PMD and strong representative of the company’s brand, values and ethos at all times.
Send your CV and register your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org today