PMD Business Finance (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) the data controller is PMD Business Finance, 2 Howarth Court, Gateway Crescent, Chadderton, Oldham, OL9 9XB.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU (PERSONAL DATA)
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.pmdbusinessfinance.co.uk. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. We collect a reasonable level of information about your computer and your visit to our website under Google Analytics statistic package, this information is retained for a period of 24 months and may be used in the production of anonymised statistics and trends.
You may opt out of all Google Analytics data collection by using their supplied browser add on here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Please note that PMD Business Finance is not able to provide support or assurances of any kind for this utility.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers, or those hosted by our third part providers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- To provide simple anonymised metrics on site usage.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to:
- Request copies of your personal data that is under our control.
- Ask us to further explain how we use your personal data.
Ask us to correct, delete or stop using your personal data.You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at PMD Business Finance, 2 Howarth Court, Gateway Crescent, Chadderton, Oldham, OL9 9XB or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THIS INFORMATION?
Our Google analytic data is retained for a period of no longer than 24 months.
Any information submitted via the contact us form is retained for a period of 30 days or as long as it takes to resolve your query, whichever is the longer.