PMD Business Finance is delighted to have partnered with England Golf. We are one of the largest and most innovative business providers in the UK currently lending over £100m per year. We’ve already worked with a number of golf clubs and provided them with finance solutions for a diverse range of assets/projects. With over 40 funding partners available in addition to our own money; we can source the most flexible, competitive and appropriate finance package for your club. We look forward to working with you.
Any machinery or equipment for the course:
- Golf course machinery
- Vehicles and equipment including, irrigation systems
Any equipment for the clubhouse:
- Catering/bar equipment
- EPOS systems
- Security/access/fire alarms
- Fitness/well-being equipment etc
For the pro shop:
- Golf simulators
- Shop fittings etc
We can also provide business loans for more intangible projects and refinance existing green keeping assets to release cash.
Many golf clubs receive poor financial advice and end up with finance agreements that aren’t competitive or relevant. Quite often suppliers introduce their own ‘point of sale’ finance provider who isn’t always acting in the best interest of the club.
PMD can benchmark any finance facility without obligation and promises to have the best interests of the club and England Golf at the forefront of any offer.
- Somerset Club – Catering, Security & Furniture – £29,000
- Hampshire Club – Waste Compactor – £9,000
- Cheshire Club – Fitness Equipment – £120,000
- Lancashire Club – Telephone System – £3,179
- Lancashire Club – Fairway Mowers &n Other Machines – £107,100
- Buckinghamshire Club – Oven – £4,097
- Lancashire Club – Kitchen Refurbishment – £15,706
- Surrey Club – Washing machine – £2,498
- Paul Warren – Business Development Director
- Claudia Singleton – Sales Support
- Peter Dobson – Director
Email our England Golf team
Call Paul Warren
Dunscar Golf Club have used PMD on a number of occasions. They’ve always been competitively priced and provide excellent customer service. They understand the sector and we’d definitely use them again.